Roof Kit Products
Our suppliers has eight roll-forming machines as well as a fully equipped cut-to-length line and bending facility. The production capacity of the factory is around 500 tons per month that equates to roughly 90 000m² of roof support material. The factory is 1500m² under roof and a further 1000m² of yard and storage space.
Advantages of Steel Roofing Systems
- Our suppliers was one of the first companies in South Africa to pioneer a lightweight steel roof support system, giving us extensive experience in this field.
- Engineer designed (including Professional Indemnity Insurance)
- Our systems are manufactured from aluminium and zinc coated steel that is known to last 4 to 6 times longer than the same galvanized material (Australian testing)
- Trusses are manufactured by highly trained steel artisans and are assembled in jigs in order to maintain consistency.
- Battens and purlins are cut to length to suite every roof thus greatly reducing on-site cutting and waste
- The roof trusses are lightweight and easy to handle
- The roof system is not susceptible to termite or borer infestation
- Components will not rot or warp (like timber)
- These systems are easily constructed, enabling a quicker installation time
- Flexibility in terms of roof designs and roof shapes
- Can be used with concrete tiles, steel sheeting, pressed steel tiles, fibre cement sheeting.